Dr. Amir is an Iranian American consultant OBGYN and founder of N9ne medical started in 2010. He initially moved to Dubai from Las Vegas in 2005 and held the position of Chief of OBGYN at American Hospital Dubai and later founded N9ne medical with a vision to change women healthcare practices in UAE. Dr. Amir is American Board Certified and has special interest in management of High-risk obstetrics and performs advanced pelvic floor operations at various highly equipped institutions in Dubai. Dr. Amir Currently holds position of senior consultant in Obstetrics & Gynecology and pays detail attention to non-surgical preventative women’s health.
Current & Past Affiliations:
- ACOG, ABOG, UOA, UNMC, Pima & Clark County Medical
- American Medical Association
- American Laparoscopic Surgeons
- American Gynecologic Surgeon Society
- UCLA Chemist & biochemist Society.
Languages: English, Farsi & Greek.