Executive Woman Exam
American Board Certified Consultant OB/GYN is trained to be primary gatekeepers for all women’s health issues, most like a subspecialist family practitioner with added skills in Obstetrics and Gynecologic procedures.
We recommend that women have their first well woman exam at age 21 or three years after beginning intercourse, whichever comes first.
Talk with your physician about your mental, sexual, reproductive, physical and specific medical conditions during annual exams expect:
- Contraception & Family planning
- OCP Choices
- Barrier techniques
- IUD types
- Family history
- Social changes(work, stresses, smoking, alcohol, drugs, and marital status)
- Your medications
- Sexual life desires and changes
- Bowel & bladder
- Mental well being or concerns
- Cancer screening9 Pap test, Breast exam and imaging, Colonoscopy)
- STD testing
- Hormonal changes
- Cardiac risk factors
- Blood test and vitamin checks
- Pelvic & Breast exams
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Use the opportunity to prevent diseases and maintain your youth.