Bleeding during pregnancy
It is a common problem that usually resolves however may be a warning sign for:
- Miscarriage: 25% of all pregnancies
- Cervical Infections & Polyps
- Placenta Previa: Placenta tissue covering the cervical os
- Placental abruption: Placenta tissue may separate from uterine wall and becomes a serious medical emergency.
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Vaginal Bleeding and Labor: May signal labor.
- Pre-term labor
We Are here to help reduce your anxiety levels by a quick consultation.